Three Disciplines to Remember You are the Beloved. 1) Keep unmasking the world around you for what it is. The world will not tell you the truth about who you are. 2) Keep looking for people and places where your truth is spoken and where you are reminded of your deepest identity as the Beloved. 3) Celebrate your chosenness and the fact that you are the Beloved constantly. Gratitude is the most fruitful way of deepening your consciousness that you are not an accident but a Divine Choice and the Beloved of God.
Adults & Teens
- A Word from Pastor Shaw
- Midweek Meditation with Pastor Bart
- Register for Church
- Suggested Reading: Ephesians 1:3-14
- Song of the Day: Is He Worthy?
- Tune into Pastor Ethan's Online Bible Class at 8 am on Sunday mornings through Calvary's YouTube Channel.
- How to continue faithful giving:
- Give securely online
- Mail your check to 12501 Montcalm Ave NE, Greenville, MI 48838
- You may drop off your offering Tuesday - Friday (9 am -4pm) at the church office.
- The offering box is available during Sunday services.