Did you know that children are better at some things than adults? In some ways we should be growing younger, not older. Consider trust as an example. The older we grow the more cynical and suspicious we become. Is this progress or regress? Would you like to relate to your Father in the heavens like a cynical adult or a trust-filled child? We can become like children. And why wouldn't we? After all, we all know that kids have more fun!
Adults & Teens
- A Word from Pastor Shaw
- Suggested Reading: 2 Corinthians 5
- Song of the Day: Cornerstone
- Register for Church!
- Sermon Notes and Song Lyrics for Sunday
- How to continue faithful giving:
- Give securely online
- Mail your check to 12501 Montcalm Ave NE, Greenville, MI 48838
(we are not open to drop offs at this time)