Have you ever asked yourself, "Why am I struggling so much with this?" Of course, the "this" can be a lot of different things. Our tendency is to feel that life should be "struggle-free" and that if we are struggling, it's because "something is wrong with us". Neither are true. Jesus promised us "in this world you will have trouble". To struggle is not to sin. To struggle is to be alive! In the midst of our struggles, we have a God "with us", Emmanuel.
Adults & Teens.
- A Word from Pastor Shaw
- Suggested Scripture Reading Colossians 3:1-17
- Suggested Study/Teaching: Colossians 3:1-17 by Louie Giglio (11 minutes)
- How to continue faithful giving:
- Give securely online
- Drop by the church office (Tues-Fri 9-4)
- Mail your check to 12501 Montcalm Ave NE, Greenville, MI 48838