Take a look outside! It might be inconvenient and perhaps untimely but isn't it beautiful? Gratitude to God is often a simple shift in mental focus. Will we pay attention to beauty or to brokenness? We cannot deny the latter but redemption is about God's commitment to bring beauty from ashes. Because of grace, beauty is what lasts. As a saint, YOU are beautiful and you are destined to a beauty far greater than you can now imagine. All of this because of our Beautiful God.
Adults & Teens.
- A Word from Pastor Shaw
- Suggested Scripture Reading Colossians 2:16-23
- Suggested Study/Teaching: Colossians 2:16-23 by Louie Giglio (12 minutes)
- How to continue faithful giving:
- Give securely online
- Drop by the church office (Tues-Fri 9-4)
- Mail your check to 12501 Montcalm Ave NE, Greenville, MI 48838