Good Morning! In Pastor Shaw's daily dose of encouragement, he teaches us that the Sabbath is an evidence that God is in control and we are not! To rest in the Lord means we recognize who He is and who we are. This can take some work as we see in the Psalms. Consider Psalm 116:7 "Return to your rest, my soul, for the LORD has been good to you." We all lose our clarity about the Lord's goodness and that is why "soul talk" is so valuable for the saint. Let's lead our thoughts today toward Him and not follow our emotions toward fear.
Adults & Teens.
- Check out Rabbi Shaw here
- Suggested Scripture Reading Colossians 2:6-15
- Suggested Study/Teaching: Colossians 2:6-15 by Louie Giglio (14 minutes)
- How to continue faithful giving:
- Give securely online
- Drop by the church office (Tues-Fri 9-4)
- Mail your check to 12501 Montcalm Ave NE, Greenville, MI 48838