Today, Pastor Shaw reminds us that our soul can be like a nursing child after a warm meal! How? When our heart receives grace we are at peace. Why? Because grace brings hope! It's our desire and prayer that these daily emails/resources will provide you practical means to keep your heart strengthened in grace
What about Sunday? Tune into live.calvarygreenville.org to enjoy the LiveStream at 9:30 or 11. There will be music, a new message from Pastor Shaw, and an option for conversation and/or prayer with some of the servant-leaders at Calvary.
Adults & Teens.
- A Word from Pastor Shaw
- Suggested Scripture Reading Colossians 1:24 - 2:5
- Suggested Study/Teaching: Colossians 1:24-2:5 by Louie Giglio [15 minutes]
- How to continue faithful giving:
- Give securely online
- Drop by the church office (Tues-Fri 9-4)
- Mail your check to 12501 Montcalm Ave NE, Greenville, MI 48838