Dear Church Family,
Our Elders met for three hours Sunday morning for prayer and planning. There are many variables in the nation’s response to the Corona Virus and we have much to be praying about as we move forward. We wanted to let you know what we are planning AT THIS POINT.
- Look for a Daily Video Devotional Thought starting tomorrow.
- We plan to LiveStream our Sunday teaching starting next Sunday.
- If you are a member, please contact your Elder/Deacon with prayer concerns or other needs. Whether or not you are a member, if you need someone to talk to and pray with, our offices will be open 9AM-4PM, Tuesday-Friday, please stop by. (For those with flu-like symptoms or a cold, please call or email your requests
- Watch your email Inbox for resources from our staff during this time of suspended church activities. We’ll be sending Bible passages, devotional thoughts, RightNow Media suggestions and other helpful tools to assist you and your family. Parents, this season will provide unique opportunities in your discipleship efforts with your children. We will be prayerful about your intentionality in the home. Many resources are available to you and we will also be making some suggestions.
- Assume that all events/studies etc. are postponed. Senior Saints lunch is cancelled and GriefShare is postponed as well.
- Look for ways to share the love of Jesus with your friends and neighbors. This may be one of the greatest opportunities we’ll have this year to enter people’s lives in a time of need.
On Behalf of our Elders,