The Calvary community (that means you), is invited to participate in informal fun connection and sermon-based discussion groups at each other's homes.
Save the Dates
Sunday afternoons or evenings in July (7, 14, 21, and 28).
Prayerfully consider hosting a 4-week small group meeting each Sunday afternoon or evening at your home for the month of July. You don't need a front porch, you can host on your deck if the weather is nice, or in your living room; wherever is most comfortable.
- Each week, hosts will be provided questions to lead discussion based on that morning's sermon.
- Suggestions on how to form, prepare for and facilitate your group will be provided.
- You can meet at 6pm when we normally have Sunday evening service, or you can choose to meet at another time on Sunday in the afternoon or evening.
- If you don't want to host alone, consider co-hosting with another couple or family and decide together who to invite.
- Invite 2 to 4 households to join you for all four weeks (invitation postcards will be provided).
- Let us know that you are considering hosting a group by completing the Signup to Host form on this page.
- We will pray with you and provide more information about what is expected and answer any questions you might have.
Keep checking back here for more details as July approaches.