Embrace Life Support Group
Embrace Life is a two-semester program designed to equip young, single moms to flourish in their relationships with God and not only survive in life but also EMBRACE it!
These brave moms are surrounded by a support network while they learn spiritual and practical ways to help navigate their way through life. Discussion topics this semester include:
- Choosing Healthy Friendships
- Choosing Healthy Dating Relationships
- Establishing a Healthy View of Family
- Parenting with Communication
- Parenting with Consistency
- Framing Your Perspective of Purity
- Seeking Freedom Throughout Your Journey
- and more!
Our next semester of Embrace Life begins Sunday, September 10 at 9:30 a.m.
Childcare check-in opens at 9:15 a.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER: Call/text (616) 795-9105 or email us!
(We also have a support group for single young women who are pregnant called EMBRACE GRACE.)